Sep 26, 2011

Emotional Eating

Hi everyone,

Haven't posted in a while. I couldn't sleep, my appetite was gone for a day and I just weird out of body. Then I certainly let myself indulge a bit from Thursday to Sunday. Not exactly overboard, but certainly had some bad meals. Things like tortilla chips, cheese on my egg sandwiches at breakfast, cookies and cake!

Could I have had way more and been worse? Absolutely! But I know it's time to just get back on track and let go of all those bad feelings. What else can I do? On top of job hunt, I can't ruin my eating too. I definitely gained weight this week. Last week I lost 4, this week, gained 3!

It's really OK though. I think a lot of it is just stress. Tonight after work I'm going to hunker down and do some housework and also do my ballet workout DVD, which I LOVE! I'll also whip out my juicer and make some juices for breakfast for the next few days.

I think the trick here is, accept that you ate for emotional reasons, forgive it, and move on. Don't dwell on it or beat yourself up about it. It's OK! It happens, and now you can change that behavior.

Onward and upwards. My mood is still up and down. Sometimes I'm SO motivated and feel like I can see this an opportunity, but other times, I dip down low again. Not TOO low and sad though. Must Keep GOING!

How are you all doing? Everyone OK? Hope so!
Remember, we will succeed together, one day, meal and bite at a time!
xoxo,
missnutmeg

No comments:

Post a Comment